Our Mission and Vision
We envision that, all regardless of race, gender, or creed having access to safe and affordable housing with adequate supportive services.
Who We Are
Sharpe and Williams is a non-profit organization that has been established since 2008 to provide supportive housing and services to individuals and families whom are in need in the Triad Area.
Our homes are catered to provide assistance to those individuals who have been diagnosed with a mental illness and require 24- hour supportive services and supervision.
Our organization offers a variety of supportive services to those individuals in need, but the main key to our organization is the relationships that we develop with each person that makes us thrive.
We work with community resources to engage the individual and their family in their recovery and rehabilitation to independent living.
- Establish a transitional career pathway program that will help individuals succeed in the workforce
- Directly engage individuals in community opportunities to help each individual strengthen their social skills
- Ensure safe and efficient transportation to work
- Provide affordable housing in mixed-income neighborhoods
- Engage with community and business leaders to identify and address the unique economic and social development barriers of our served population
- Focus on effective team work skills
- Assist in developing a sense of empowerment and responsible behavior in each individual
- Transition each individual to become independent abiding citizens in their community